The Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy has 20 preserves that are open to the public for recreational activities such as walking, hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. We invite you to explore them!
All preserves are open to the public, free of charge, from dawn to dusk. Parking is available at each location. Please abide by the rules and regulations below for your enjoyment, as well as for the enjoyment of others, and for further protection of the preserves.
Remember: Always sign in and out at the trail registers, located within the kiosk at each preserve.
• Dogs are allowed, but they must be leashed. Please pick up after them.
• Fishing is permitted with a NYS License. Hunting is NOT permitted.
• Please respect the plants, animals, and artifacts at each site as they make the properties special.
• Swimming is NOT permitted.
• Audio equipment and radio use are permitted with earphones only.
• Motorized vehicles are NOT permitted beyond parking areas.
• MHLC has a “Carry-in, Carry-out” policy. What you bring into the conservation area, please take out with you, including trash. Thank you!
• Metal detector use is not permitted on the Preserves.
Please be considerate of other preserve users and report any accident/incident immediately to preserve staff. All boundaries and trails are shown as approximate. Be aware of changing trail conditions and check with MHLC staff for current conditions.
All maps produced and provided by Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy. This application is developed in partnership with MHLC but the accuracy of the information contained on these maps cannot be guaranteed. The maps provided by this application are provided for informational and planning purposes only and we are not responsible for any misuse or misrepresentation of the data.
Question or suggestions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
App developed by Bryan McBride
Open Source Libraries